[ANSTHRLD] How to get into the online decision meeting

Alisone McCay - Bordure bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Mar 17 19:29:13 PDT 2014

Greetings,

I have been reminded that it might help if folks had a simple step by step
of how to get onto Skype.  Skype is free though so don't worry about a fee.
If you have speakers and can type into an IM chat then you can use this.  A
Microphone will allow for you to talk instead of typing questions.

1)       Go to: https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form

2)      Either create or as you can see you have the option to log in with
MSN/Hotmail/Live account or facebook.  This is an option instead of creating
new information.

3)      Go to http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/
next to download what you will need for your technology.

4)      Log into the download once setup on your pc.

5)      Go to the icon that looks like a human head and shoulders with a +
sign next to it or from the menu at the top of the screen go to contacts.
Add contact and search for linthepixie.  Add me and I'll get a notice.

If you have further questions please let me know and I'll work with you to
help get you setup to join the meeting on Saturday.

In Service

Alisone McCay