[ANSTHRLD] Thanks, and a reminder for officers

Sara Penrose kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 23 09:51:03 PDT 2014

Hi everyone!

I have a quick thank you and a quick reminder for everyone.

First of all, I just wanted to extend my thanks to Lady Alisone,
Bordure, for setting up and running the Skype decision meeting yesterday.
We had 12 participants altogether, including consulting heralds, commenting
heralds, and submitters. Apart from one brief technical difficulty, I
thought it went very well. Thank you, Alisone, for making it happen, and
thanks to all the participants for your time and contributions.

I also want to pass along a reminder from Duke Ulsted, Kingdom Seneschal,
for local officers. When you send your reports to your upline officer,
please copy the local Seneschal, and the B&B if you have one. The local
Seneschal is responsible for *all* of the offices in the local group, so it
is important to keep them in the loop.

I hope everyone had a grand time at the War, and I look forward to seeing
you all at Elfsea in April!

Regards,
Sara
Star