[ANSTHRLD] Accepting Bids - Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Sara Penrose kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 23 10:29:00 PDT 2014

 As I noted in my March Black Star letter, I am accepting bids for the
Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium. This is an indoor event that is
perfect for the summer months. If you or your group are interested in
hosting, please feel free to contact me for details about the specific
needs for the event.
I am open about dates, but the date selected should not conflict with Known
World HSS on June 13-15 or the last weekend of June.
Thanks,
Sara, Star