[ANSTHRLD] April Decision Meeting

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Mar 31 09:18:50 PDT 2014

Greetings to the College,

I just wanted to once again thank everyone that was at the last decision
meeting on March 22nd.  It was great and lots of folks got involved in the
meeting which helped a lot.  April's meeting though is going to be a face
to face. The weather is turning wonderfully spring time mixed with summer,
but great weather to start gathering around outside to take a moment and
decide on the latest ILoI that will end commentary on April 10th.  The
decision meeting will be held at the Loch/Stargate CoBaronial event on
April 19th.  Before asked, yes, I'll be sure to send invites to the
submitters so that they can get there if possible.   I hope to see as many
of you as possible come to this wonderful event to help us decide on the
next submissions.  The more of you that come the better the meetings of
course.  Also since this was asked last time, if you are an old herald and
want to come sit in the meeting, please do!!  Your insight even if haven't
been an active herald is great.  If a new herald...please join!!  Questions
and remarks help us too!  Education is great to have.  So come one and come
all!!  I'll provide more details as the time draws closer.

For those who have submitters in this ILoI, please make sure to touch base
with them on if they can come or not.  Emails may get lost in transist or
Spam folders.

In Service,
Alisone McCay
Bordure Herald