[ANSTHRLD] Need GIF of fieldless Queen's Rose

Wreath Sovereign of Arms wreath at heraldry.sca.org
Mon Mar 10 13:12:56 PDT 2014

There's stuff in the webminister's webpage somewhere, mostly a giant .zip
file of branch arms I've done (and I've updated some since then, notably
Steppes to show the proper coloring of that silly tree, plus newer
branches). There's probably more scattered around. I have a blanket
publication permission form on file for any heraldry-related stuff I've
made.

There's a bunch at http://scribe.ansteorra.org/insignia/index.htm for the
various awards, but image quality varies widely. I do happen to have
clipart of the correct sable thistle, traced directly off of the original
submission, as needed. :)

-Emma