[ANSTHRLD] Need GIF of fieldless Queen's Rose

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Mar 10 14:46:35 PDT 2014

http://webminister.ansteorra.org/webdev/clipart.php

From: Wreath Sovereign of Arms
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎March‎ ‎10‎, ‎2014 ‎3‎:‎12‎ ‎PM
To: Heralds List, Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.

There's stuff in the webminister's webpage somewhere, mostly a giant .zip
file of branch arms I've done (and I've updated some since then, notably
Steppes to show the proper coloring of that silly tree, plus newer
branches). There's probably more scattered around. I have a blanket
publication permission form on file for any heraldry-related stuff I've
made.

There's a bunch at http://scribe.ansteorra.org/insignia/index.htm for the
various awards, but image quality varies widely. I do happen to have
clipart of the correct sable thistle, traced directly off of the original
submission, as needed. :)

-Emma