[ANSTHRLD] Need GIF of fieldless Queen's Rose

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 14:17:24 PDT 2014

I have already made emblazons for most of them, as .png images with
transparent backgrounds. Making the rest should be a fairly basic
undertaking.
They have not been published anywhere, as I'm unsure of the copyright
status of using items from the Wikimedia Commons Project Heraldry library,
which I have done in a few places. It's a question I've been meaning to get
resolved for a while, but haven't gotten around to.

If you're interested in these, contact me privately.

-- Andreas