[ANSTHRLD] Need GIF of fieldless Queen's Rose

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Mon Mar 10 15:42:22 PDT 2014

The website for clip art handled almost everything I needed. Thank, Alisdair.

But it doesn't have the newer awards. Does anybody have any clip art of the King's Archer, Golden Bridle, Arc d'Or, Sable Talon, Sable Flur, or Sable Sparrow?

[I also don't have anything for the Crown's Favor, Vine Staff, or Queen's Ring, but since those are closed it's not crucial to show the insignia in the class.]

Finally, I have the badges for the Queen's Champion, Kingdom Warlord, and Premier Bard. Were badges ever passed for the other ceremonial offices: King's Champion, Guardian of the Queen's Hope, Kingdom Artisan, Middle Eastern Dance Champion, Royal Huntsman, or Royal Lancer?

Thanks for all the help.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin