[ANSTHRLD] Need GIF of fieldless Queen's Rose

Aodhan aodhan at dobharchu.org
Mon Mar 10 15:56:07 PDT 2014

The OandA (140205 update) has the following for King’s Champion:

Ansteorra, Kingdom of|198903X-198909X|b|Or, a mullet of five greater and five lesser points sable, a base embattled gules.|(-redesignated)(For the King's Champion)(regid:8694)

I could find no listings for the other badges.

--

Aodhan, Dobharchú
-----