[ANSTHRLD] What to expect for tomorrow

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Fri Mar 21 16:55:37 PDT 2014

On Fri, 21 Mar 2014, Alisone McCay - Bordure <bordure at herald.ansteorra.org> wrote:
> I will have a pdf if the ILoI that we are deciding on. I'll send to everyone
> if more than 10 people which is awesome and highly encouraged.

Can't people get to the ILoI via OSCAR?

By the way, is the ILoI
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=2413
Ansteorra Kingdom ILoI dated 2014-01-30 which finished commentary on
2014-03-10
?  Item 1 being Aedan Wolfden's device, item 19 being Wulfgar
Laufslagur's name and device?

> Once everyone is online I'll send an invite to everyone to join me
> in a big group meeting. There people can hear and participate in the
> meeting from the comfort of home.

I haven't used Skype before; I'm confused.  What exactly are we
supposed to do?  I thought we'd just connect to your Skype ID
(linthepixie) a little before 11 AM tomorrow and that would
immediately put us in the meeting.  What's the exact sequence of
things that we're supposed to do -- how do we let you know that we're
online, and how do we get and use the invitation?

Danett de Linccolne
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com