[ANSTHRLD] What to expect for tomorrow

Alisone McCay - Bordure bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri Mar 21 17:03:45 PDT 2014

Daniel,

Submitters don't have access to OSCAR normally.  If we have more than 10
connections in the meeting tomorrow then I can't do a screen share.  The PDF
is a safety to ensure that everyone sees the commentary.  This is also a
reason as to why encouraging people to host these so that groups of heralds
and submitters can get together, look at OSCAR together, and encourage
further comments.

Yes, that is the ILoI that we are deciding on tomorrow.

To get INTO the meeting, you have to have my Skype id to connect with me.  I
am the hostess and therefore invite people to join the meeting tomorrow at
11am.  So getting to me just before the meeting is a good way to ensure that
people are connected by 11am.  If I don't have you on my list I can't invite
you into the meeting.  Think group chat meaning you ADD and not dial in.

In service,
Alisone