[ANSTHRLD] What to expect for tomorrow

Sara Penrose kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri Mar 21 20:12:23 PDT 2014

Just a quick reminder with regards to the Skype decision meeting tomorrow:
this is a new process for us, and as with any new process, it might take a
little time to iron out the wrinkles. I expect that some of us, myself
included, are new to Skype, so it would not surprise me if we need to work
through a few technical issues this first time. Thanks in advance to all
our participants for your patience and understanding.

I'm very excited about having this new tool in our heraldic toolbox, and am
confident that it's something that we can make work well for us. Alisone,
thank you so much for coordinating everything!

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Regards,
Sara
Star