[ANSTHRLD] Decision Meetings for June and July

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue May 27 08:38:22 PDT 2014

Greetings,

This is early, but I wanted to at least give folks a heads up so that plans
can be made where possible.  The dates are as follow for the next two
Decision Meetings:

June 14th at King's College - HL Eirik Halfdanarson - Asterisks Herald will
be running this meeting for me. I am highly confident that it will run
smoothly.  This meeting will cover the May 2014 ILoI that is still in
commentary.

July 19th at Red Tape - this is being held in the Barony of Elfsea.  I will
be running this one and look forward to seeing those there.

We will start up again in August with online meetings.  If you have any
questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me.

In Service,
Alisone McCay
Bordure Herald