[ANSTHRLD] September Decision Meeting

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 15 21:58:50 PDT 2014

This month's decision meeting will be Wednesday September 17th at 7pm on
Skype.  We will be covering the following submissions:

*1: Absolon of Hereford* - New Device
*2: Alain de La Reue* - New Name & New Device
*3: Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill* - New Name
*4: Estevan de Leon* - New Name
*5: Fiacha the Blue* - New Name & New Device
*6: Fionnagán Mac Giolla t-Seanáin* - New Name & New Device
*7: Galen of Bristol* - New Household Name
*8: Galen of Bristol* - New Badge Association
*9: Katerine le Roux d'Anjou* - New Name & New Device
*10: Matthias of Kirkwall* - New Name & New Device
*11: Ozur Allenson* - New Name

A simple step by step of how to get onto Skype.  Skype is free though so
don’t worry about a fee.  If you have speakers and can type into an IM chat
then you can use this.  A Microphone will allow for you to talk instead of
typing questions. I do know that some of you can't make it, but I hope the
rest of you can.  Thank you for your time.

1)       Go to: https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form

2)      Either create or as you can see you have the option to log in with
MSN/Hotmail/Live account or facebook.  This is an option instead of
creating new information.

3)      Go to http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/
next to download what you will need for your technology.

4)      Log into the download once setup on your pc.

5)      Go to the icon that looks like a human head and shoulders with a +
sign next to it or from the menu at the top of the screen go to contacts.
Add contact and search for linthepixie.  Add me and I’ll get a notice.

Look forward to seeing you all Wednesday Night!!

In Service,
Alisone McCay