[ANSTHRLD] September Decision Meeting Follow Up

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 18 09:51:06 PDT 2014

Good afternoon,

I just wanted to take a moment to say that we had a great decision meeting
last night.  It was smaller than normal due to my mundane schedule running
over me for a bit there in planning.  We decided on 15 items and
fortunately we even had one of the submitters involved and at least one
consulting herald.

Again, the smoothness of me running these meetings is a tribute to the
efforts of the Kingdom heralds for working with submitters and providing
commentary along with watching commentary to work with the submitter prior
to the close of commentary so that we are able to get answers then and be
far more efficent in processing any changes before the LoI goes up to
Laurel.

I want to thank the following people for coming to the decision meeting:
Kazimir Volkov - consulting herald
Adelaide de Beaumont
Valeria Marcella Martinez
and Absolon of Hereford - submitter

Thank you again and I look forward to seeing more of you at the next
meeting.  The next meeting will be decided soon on location, but is going
to be a face to face.  Please if you are a consulting herald, keep watching
the commentary and encourage your submitters to get involved in in-kingdom
commentary to help us help them.  Also, want to encourage our kingdom
heralds to please keep going and commenting.  If something doesn't make
sense, ask! You don't think it looks right, ask.  Test the links.  Review
the documents to see if they are showing what is written out there.  If
conflict checking, state how you checked.  This helps us ensure we cover as
many bases as possible.

In Service,
Alisone McCay
Bordure Herald