[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: [Submissions_heralds] KWHSS roundtable proposal?

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 16:46:24 PDT 2015

FYI!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Susan Carroll-Clark <scarrollclark at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Submissions_heralds] KWHSS roundtable proposal?
To: submissions_heralds at lists.sca.org

Greetings, everyone!

Taking just a moment for a KWHSS plug, especially for those of you who
might not do Facebook.  Please pass this on to anyone who might be
interested.

We have confirmed our Keynote Speaker, Mme. Claire Boudreau, Chief
Herald of Canada (and she seems very keen to find out what we do!)  I
have asked her specifically to talk about the design and consultation
process with clients for armoury, as well as "cool heraldic beasties".
She is planning on taking questions and will likely stick around for a
few hours so she can learn from us as well!

Our special guest instructor on the heraldic side will be Master Bruce
Draconarius of Mistholme.

And we've confirmed our evening concert on Saturday--Ealdormere's very
own Mistress Marian of Heatherdale (Heather Dale).  Concert admission
is included in your symposium fee.

It's not too late to register to teach a class!   Visit the Class
Proposal form at http://eoforwic.ca/kwhss2015/?page_id=101.  (Or talk
to me, since I'm your friendly neighbourhood class coordinator).  We
hope to have a preliminary schedule up shortly.

Order your KWHSS t-shirt (and guarantee your size) at
http://eoforwic.ca/kwhss2015/?page_id=142

Here's the event information:

June 26 - 28th, 2015

Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport

6257 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1E4

Phone: 905-678-1400

Hotel Reservations: 866-716-8133

Web Site: http://eoforwic.ca/kwhss2015/

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/

events/1464083173834042/?fref=ts

Site opens at 3pm on Friday June 26th and closes

at 1pm on Sunday June 28th.

Site Fee: $55 pre-reg $5 Non-member Surcharge

Cheques made payable to “SCA-Canton of Eoforwic”

ACCEPS electronic payment is available

Site fees will include lunch on Saturday midday as well as a CD of the
proceedings.

Coming up for more than just the day?  Contact us for more information
about Toronto and the surrounding area.

****
Nicolaa

Joseph M. Percer, AAS, LP