[ANSTHRLD] March Decision Meeting

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 22 14:39:27 PDT 2015

Greetings to the College,
 It is a rush!  Gulf Wars has passed and lots of stuff coming down from
there. Though also my apologies for not doing this sooner, mundane life
decided I needed to go play with it suddenly. This weekend on Sunday,
April 26th, at 3 pm we will have a decision meeting.  Please make sure if
any items you have a submitter on that you encourage them to join us or if
any issues that were brought up in commentary that we have any orders from
the submitter on actions to take.   This is a short letter so shouldn't
take a long time to get through it.  Please review the letter prior to the
meeting to make this faster.

We will be covering the following submissions:
*1: Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill* - New Device
*2: Bǫðvarr bogsveigir* - New Name
*3: Karen Goðreksdottir* - New Name & New Device
*4: Kylan Ulfgeirsson* - Resub Device
*5: Peter Rainbolt* - New Name
*6: Thorgeirr Bjornsson* - New Name
If you have never been on Skype here is a  simple step by step of how to
get onto Skype.  Skype is free though so don’t worry about a fee.  If you
have speakers and can type into an IM chat then you can use this.  A
Microphone will allow for you to talk instead of typing questions. I do
know that some of you can't make it, but I hope the rest of you can.  Thank
you for your time.
1)       Go to: https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form
2)      Either create or as you can see you have the option to log in with
MSN/Hotmail/Live account or facebook.  This is an option instead of
creating new information.
3)      Go to http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/
next to download what you will need for your technology.
4)      Log into the download once setup on your pc.
5)      Go to the icon that looks like a human head and shoulders with a +
sign next to it or from the menu at the top of the screen go to contacts.
Add contact and search for linthepixie.  Add me and I’ll get a notice.

Also, just a courtesy for the notification herald, there are notifications
going out.  Please ask your submitters to check their emails and make sure
the notifications aren't going to spam or trash by accident please.

In Service,
Alisone McCay