[ANSTHRLD] August Heraldic Decision Meeting

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 14 07:02:05 PDT 2015

Greetings to the College,
 Well it is that time again!  Our monthly heraldic decision meeting. We
will be deciding on the July ILoI which closed commentary on August 10th.
Please join me on Sunday,August 23rd, at 6 pm we will have a decision
meeting.  Please make sure if any items you have a submitter on that you
encourage them to join us or if any issues that were brought up in
commentary that we have any orders from the submitter on actions to take.
This is a lengthy letter so please review the letter prior to the meeting to
make this faster.

We will be covering the following submissions:

*1: Absolon of Hereford* - Resub Device - *withdrawn by submitter*
*2: Áine inghean Aodha mhic Shéafraid* - New Device

*3: Andrew Turnbull* - New Device

*4: Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill* - New Badge

*5: Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill* - New Badge

*6: Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill* - New Badge

*7: Arabella de Montacute* - Resub Device

*8: Aurelia Ruhlander* - New Device

*9: Bastienne d'Arcis* - New Name & New Device

*10: Brian MacGreggor* - New Name & New Device

*11: Colleen O'Kelly* - New Device

*12: Dáire de Haya* - New Exchange of Device and Badge

*13: Dragos Ucigaşul Otomane* - New Name

*14: Eadwyn seo gathyrde* - New Name

*15: Edward du Bois* - New Name

*16: Emma de Davyntre* - New Badge

*17: Esteban de León* - New Device

*18: Esteban de León* - New Badge

*19: Gabriele René de Bernard* - New Badge

*20: Gyda in kyrra* - New Name & New Device

*21: Hugh fitz Maynard* - New Device

*22: Hugh fitz Maynard* - New Badge

*23: JeanMarc d'Anjou* - Resub Name

*24: Jeanne Marie la Verriere* - New Badge

*25: John Drake* - New Name & New Device

*26: John Drake* - New Badge

*27: Keina Terrickdoutter* - New Device

*28: Kitamura Kazuko* - New Name & New Device

*29: Kitamura Kazuko* - New Badge

*30: Kitta Ormarsdottir* - New Name

*31: Liadan ingen Finnén* - New Name & New Device

*32: Marcelle de Poix* - New Name & New Device

*33: Margherita de Mantua* - New Device

*34: Melia de La Renaudie* - New Name & New Device

*35: Mora MacPhersone* - Resub Name & Resub Device

*36: Rhys ab Idwal* - New Badge

*37: Rosalia del Espinar* - New Name Change

*38: Rosalinda da Salerno* - New Name & New Device

*39: Seamus Mac an t-Saoir* - Resub Name & Resub Device

*40: Silvana Corwin* - New Device

*41: Toryn Sevenstitches* - New Name & New Device - *no commentary on the
device...can this be checked prior to the decision meeting please*

*42: Vladislav Strelec* - New Name & New Device

*43: William Bones* - New Name & New Device

If you have never been on Skype here is a simple step by step of how to get
onto Skype.  Skype is free though so don’t worry about a fee.  If you have
speakers and can type into an IM chat then you can use this.  A Microphone
will allow for you to talk instead of typing questions.
1)       Go to: https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form
2)      Either create or as you can see you have the option to log in with
MSN/Hotmail/Live account or facebook.  This is an option instead of
creating new information.
3)      Go to http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/ next
to download what you will need for your technology.
4)      Log into the download once setup on your pc.
5)      Go to the icon that looks like a human head and shoulders with a +
sign next to it or from the menu at the top of the screen go to contacts.
Add contact and search for linthepixie.  Add me and I’ll get a notice.

In Service,
Alisone McCay