[ANSTHRLD] New Bordure Herald

Alisone McCay - Bordure bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 2 20:58:17 PDT 2015

Greetings,

The office of Bordure Herald closed for applicants the end of June.  We had
hard choices for those who had applied for the office.  It was a good thing
and definitely a weighty decision for what is the best choice.  Now before
you get worried, this is a process of transition.  Please send
communications to this email still.  Honorably Lady Arabella de Montacute
will be brought in over the next several months so that she learns my
office.  I hope that everyone will help me welcome her to our ranks and wish
her much success.

In Service,

Alisone McCay

Bordure Herald