[ANSTHRLD] Friendly Reminder - Commentary on May ILoI

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 1 06:42:00 PDT 2015

Greetings,

I wanted to take a quick moment to remind everyone that the May ILoI is
going to close on Saturday for commentary.  PLEASE, any redraws, any
remark, etc that are wanted for consideration by the Kingdom's college of
heralds needs to be in before the letter closes on Saturday.  Otherwise,
they will be considered on the 14th during the meeting.   If not in, then
the submission is likely to be returned for further work if warranted.  Get
with your submitters this week and help us make sure we don't miss
anything.  Encourage your submitters to get on OSCAR as well to help us
make their submissions the best they can be.  I look forward to seeing
everyone in the Skype meeting on June 14th.

In Service,
Alisone McCay