[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 21:42:41 PDT 2015

The AS 50 (2015) Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium is fast
approaching. It will be held over the 4th of July Weekend, in Stillwater
Oklahoma, and we're looking for teachers as well as attendees.

On top of the classic tracks of heraldry and calligraphy, we're also
looking for instructors who can help teach regalia/insignia making
(weavers, metalworkers, casters... ext), as well as artisans who can help
teach how to make and display heraldic items.

If you have a class and can teach, please let the class coordinators know.
http://tinyurl.com/AHSS2015-class-form

if you would like to send documents to be made available via a common
library or display at the event, or would like to see about having your
material present by a third party at the event, this is a conversation I am
willing to have with you (resources depending, of course).

If you have any questions, or a class you would like to see taught, contact
myself or my co-steward, Lady Liliana ( Tabitha Manners )

Ivo: engtrktwo at gmail.com
Liliana: Liliana at hailmog.org

And for those in the northern Oklahoma area, We're looking to wrap up early
enough that people from OKC or Tulsa can still make it back to their homes
in time to catch local fireworks. Additionally, we'll be organizing a trip
to one of the local restaurants where we can eat, drink, and be merry, all
while drawing all sorts of funny looks from the Stillwater residents.
(Bring SCA business cards if you have them).

I look forward to seeing everyone there, and I look forward to another year
of awesome heraldry and illumination in Ansteorra.

Event website:
http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/ahss/
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmooneschadowe.ansteorra.org%2Fahss%2F&h=vAQH5YdoG&enc=AZNIYbK5bsa7F2tvIspTW_x9ODy01HaF0z0Byo0Q08mH4HuDy15SPGeOzr-GY8DU6ceOFhQrxyPKxNrAUpEDgwWJFmMUkMDi4RFLEC3sd-fJUuLRlw5nN09XUoXyus6X7Wz3K3XvNlGzaLjiYUw6Um2r-UNU03pr-Ocqk_-DMmUNdg&s=1>

HL Ivo Blackhawk , event steward