[ANSTHRLD] June Heraldic Decision Meeting

Alisone McCay - Bordure bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Sat Jun 6 21:42:54 PDT 2015

Greetings to the College,
 Well it is that time again!  Our monthly heraldic decision meeting. We will
be deciding on the May ILoI which closes commentary on June 10th. Please
join me on Sunday, June 14th, at 3 pm we will have a decision meeting.
Please make sure if any items you have a submitter on that you encourage
them to join us or if any issues that were brought up in commentary that we
have any orders from the submitter on actions to take.   This is a lengthy
letter so please review the letter prior to the meeting to make this faster.

We will be covering the following submissions:
1: Alfrikr Hamarsk{a}ld - Resub Device

2: Angus MacDonald Gunn - New Name & New Device

3: Aurelia Ruhlander - New Name & New Device

4: Cecilia of Margate - New Name & New Device

5: Cinta Falieri - New Name & New Device

6: Donovan Fitzpatrick - New Device

7: Dub Moire ingen Tadhg - New Name & New Device Email bounced to submitter,
can somebody please ensure submitter is notified?

8: Elena de la Reue - New Device

9: Elsbeth Fereday - New Name & New Device

10: Gabrielle de Lacy - New Name & New Device

11: Guillaume of Shadowlands - New Name & New Device

12: Hugo van Harlo - New Name Change & New Device

13: Hugo van Harlo - New Badge

14: Ines Alfón - New Badge

15: Jason Dryfesdale - New Name No contact information for submitter.
Please make sure they are notified for the decision meeting.

16: John Radclyff - New Name

17: Nemeth Miklos - New Device

18: Nerak la Tisserande - Resub Badge

19: Rónán Fionn Ó'Dubáin - New Name & New Device

20: Rosabela Fitzpatrick - New Name & New Device

21: Safiyya bint Khalid ibn Hamdun - New Name & New Device

22: Safiyya bint Khalid ibn Hamdun - New Badge

23: Saotome Maikaru - New Name & New Device

24: Ulrich Velkener - New Device Change

25: Vigdís Gráfeldr - New Badge

26: Vigdís Gráfeldr - New Badge

If you have never been on Skype here is a simple step by step of how to get
onto Skype.  Skype is free though so don’t worry about a fee.  If you have
speakers and can type into an IM chat then you can use this.  A Microphone
will allow for you to talk instead of typing questions. I do know that some
of you can't make it, but I hope the rest of you can.  Thank you for your
time.
1)       Go to:  <https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form>
https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form
2)      Either create or as you can see you have the option to log in with
MSN/Hotmail/Live account or facebook.  This is an option instead of creating
new information.
3)      Go to  <http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/>
http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/ next to download
what you will need for your technology.
4)      Log into the download once setup on your pc.
5)      Go to the icon that looks like a human head and shoulders with a +
sign next to it or from the menu at the top of the screen go to contacts.
Add contact and search for linthepixie.  Add me and I’ll get a notice.

In Service,
Alisone McCay