[ANSTHRLD] Briana documentation

lizhanes at cox.net lizhanes at cox.net
Tue Jun 9 14:44:56 PDT 2015

If your clients wants Brianna, I have found it in Family Search Historical Records

Brianna Wilkinson born 1598 in England : https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:JW6V-MJ1

Here is a couple from the Grey Period but Still Acceptable.

Brianna Simes born 1620 in England https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:J352-6WY

Brianna Locke born 1633 in England https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:J35K-29M

Hope this helps

Seraphina Delfino