[ANSTHRLD] June Decision Meeting

Alisone McCay - Bordure bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 14 19:26:41 PDT 2015

HI AGAIN!! It is Bordure Herald! YAY!! *Kermit flails*
I wanted to thank everyone that was within the three and half hour long
decision meeting. OMG!! That was long, but we had a lot to decide and we did
it. Sooo *takes a big breath* Big thanks go to Sara Penrose, Brian
O'hUilliam; Elena Wyth, Modius (where would we be without his remarks?
Really?), Eirik Halfdanarson, Star Signet, Adelaide
<https://www.facebook.com/MLisaTheriot> , Ulrich Velkener, Dub Moire ingen
Tadhg, Alfrikr Hamarskald, Hugo van Harlo, Ines Alfron, Rónán Fionn
Ó'Dubáin, Safiyya bint Khalid ibn Hamdun, Kenya, and of course Vigdis
(Astrerisks)! WOW!!! Good group today!

Couple of things to remind new heralds. When you do paperwork 1) Please fill
out the contact information form at the top of the submissions form. Don't
worry...this is always kept private, but it allows us to notify submitters
of decision meetings, possible suggestions to help your submission, and
notification of your submission status. 2) Please make sure you get a copy
of the submissions paperwork. There should be two copies kept.  One is for
the submitter so that they are aware of what was submitted.  The second copy
is for the local group.  This is for their records.

Also, OSCAR (oscar.sca.org
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Foscar.sca.org%2F&h=CAQGW80ze&enc
=AZPXlBWQhm_QLhLAyTHfoRv1ue0U3NJREhZ_Wq24cr9fu54Zy-XHQCNbRKZU1FejxpV5uLHateN
PiGlBT8dCOoKm7RwhXe6FDeS2cnvV4xv6uAMiSFpZzTG-GzuxUxAJnNRUc0Q_OpN3dWEA6_SFrkd
RJjQLZKimqsYSwpeSpYkdbg&s=1> ) is open for those who are submitters to sign
up, see their submission and read the commentary on it at kingdom. New
Heralds and Veterans. Please sign up and join in for commentary. The
littlest comment about a submission be it that you checked links worked is
awesome work! Submitters can do the same! Trust me!! The more of you
commenting, asking the questions and helping us the better we as a college
are. So I want to encourage you to join us for all of these efforts. We are
here for you! If you are confused...ASK!! PLEASE!! Nothing is stupid. ASK!
Don't assume that a veteran herald is always right. Things change in the
rulings and asking that "stupid" question actually makes us stop and review
what was there. This is where we come together to help educate all during
the course of the commentary.

Again, thank you to all who were able to make it! The participation was
great...a great number of submitters showed up...and honestly hope that we
can continue this!

In Service,
Alisone McCay
Bordure Herald