[ANSTHRLD] Position Open- Tressure Herald

Richard Stewart of Saint Andrews tressure at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 23 13:49:16 PDT 2015

Greetings Heralds of Ansteorra! As I check the calendar and consult with
Countess Sara, Star Principal Herald it seems my warrant is set to expire.
It has been good being the Tressure Herald of Ansteorra but alas all things
must end. With that said applications are being accepted for the role of
Tressure Herald. Tressure is the Herald in charm of education in our fair
kingdom. If this is a role that would interest you please submit your
application to myself at Tressure at herald.ansteorra.org and Countess Sara at
Star at herald.ansteorra.org.

Applications will be accepted till August 1st.

In service to crown and kingdom I remain,

Richard, Tressure