[ANSTHRLD] May Heraldic Decision Meeting

Sweet, Debby deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu
Fri May 8 12:18:00 PDT 2015

-----Original Message-----
We are once again facing that time where we need to decide on the most recently closed ILoI.  This meeting will be a face to face though and sadly I am not going to be there.  GOOD NEWS!!  My deputy, Lord Kazimir, will be there though!  He has agreed to run the decision meeting for me and I know he will do a great job especially with the support from the college itself.  The meeting will be held in the afternoon at Castellan being held up in Northkeep on May 16th.  I have been assured by the autocrats that this will be put on schedule and they will do their best to accommodate this meeting.
<snip>
In Service,
Alisone McCay
Bordure Herald