[ANSTHRLD] June Decision Meeting

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue May 19 09:37:41 PDT 2015

Greetings to the college,

June's decision meeting will be upon us faster than we would expect.
PLEASE!!!  I can not stress enough, please get all commentary along with
conversing with your submitters on the latest ILoI that we will decide on
next month.  I am looking at having this letter decided on over Skype.  Due
to the size of the letter I am going to need everyone who can comment to
comment.  If any changes need to be made, please get those through your
submitters now.  The letter closes for commentary on June 6th.  Still
plenty of time to get any name or armorial changes decided on prior to the
decision meeting.  I am looking at the decision meeting being June 14th in
the afternoon.

I highly encourage you all to work on getting these submissions reviewed
and vetted through our internal college.  This is a perfect time for any
new heralds to help us out and start commentary.  For this Skype meeting I
am also going to suggest that when possible, if you can arrange to have
meetings at your homes where possible so that all can speak and see what we
are going through.  Most of these submissions are from Gulf Wars.

I'll send a reminder email when we are closer to deadline and invite our
submitters.  Make sure all submitters are checking their emails please so
that we can ensure proper communication.

Also, when sending in submissions, if you can print or fill out the
electronic version of the submission first it will make the paperwork that
much cleaner for Asterisks and myself to ensure no errors regarding
spellings so when contacting them later regarding submissions they will be
told about it.

In Service,
Alisone McCay