[ANSTHRLD] conflict check

Douglas Bell debell77840 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 09:24:50 PDT 2015

(Fieldless) A Lacy knot, within and conjoined to an unstrung Irish harp
vert.

This includes all fields of all tinctures. That is what fieldless is. You
already own
Or, a Lacy knot, within and conjoined to an unstrung Irish harp vert.

It is possible to register it with one of the fields as a device I suppose.
It would be clear
of items since you own it.

Magnus