[ANSTHRLD] conflict check

Brett Chandler-Finch naturemakeswell at gmail.com
Wed May 27 09:14:33 PDT 2015

I am planning on releasing my current device and creating a new device    I
currently have the badge  (Fieldless) Within and conjoined to an unstrung
harp a Lacy knot vert.  registered

I am looking to register  Or, Within and conjoined to an unstrung harp a
Lacy knot vert.   (gold with a green harp and lacy knot). the only conflict
I can find  would be with the bardic badge of anseorra which is a
ansteorran star within but not conjoined to a unstrung harp  but the harp
is black instead of green is that enough difference.

--
---
Brett Chandler-Finch

8401 Treehouse Ln.