[ANSTHRLD] Steppes Warlord Consultation table- Thank You's

Richard Stewart of Saint Andrews tressure at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon May 25 10:08:29 PDT 2015

Unto the good people of Ansteorra do I, Lord Richard Stewart of Saint
Andrews send greetings! I would like to give my greatest thanks to the
following people for their time and efforts in making the consultation
table a success.

Master Tostig Logiosophia, my Actuarius Pursuivant. Master Tostig
coordinated the space for the table with the Autocrat as he does every year
and didn't tell me I was nuts when I said "let's do full service".
Additionally I want to thank you for allowing all of us to celebrate your
elevation with you.

Lady Caitilin inghean Ronain ui Cheallaigh for her tireless efforts
consulting and making sure I had name resources in hand seconds after
asking for them.

Lady Cassandra Pelfrey for her the loan of her artistic talents on Saturday

Lady Emma de Davyntre also for the loan of her artistic talents. In
addition her willingness to try to find a business center in her hotel and
allowing me to interrupt the marvelous piece she was working on for
heraldic art that needed to be done even when the client was no longer at
the table.

Lord Goldweard of St. Golias for the loan of his personal cell phone for
use as a hotspot. This allowed us to conflict check names and armory over
the weekend.

Mistress Xene Theriane for her willingness to allow submissions to be
processed via the Steppes. With out her help full service would not have
been a reality.

And Finally Countess Sara Penrose, Star Principal Herald. Thank you for
your help as an artist, your resourcefulness in helping us obtain forms,
your skills as an administrator and the freedom you give all of us to help
make all of this happen.

In service to the crown and populace of Ansteorra I remain,

Richard, Tressure