[ANSTHRLD] AHSS

Eirik Halfdanarson kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 5 14:14:50 PDT 2016

A reminder that there are still spots for classes and today is the deadline
to submit classes. Please read the information below from the heraldic
class coordinator:

Mag

Magnificent Heralds of Ansteorra!

Ansteorran Heraldic & Scribal Symposium is coming soon!  On July 23rd, the
Barony of Raven’s Fort will host a magnificent day of heraldic and scribal
classes and activities, along with fighting and fellowship!

There are still spots open for teachers, so get your classes in now!  Class
registration closes on July 5th, so we can start preparing the schedule.
You can register your classes at the link below.

So far, we have classes on warranting, court and field voice heraldry,
OSCAR, submissions, and commentary.  We welcome classes on all topics and
at all levels, so sign up now!

If you have any questions about classes, you are welcome to contact myself
at brianoftheloch at gmail.com about heraldic classes or Lady Elena at
elenawyth at gmail.com for scribal classes.

Sign up for classes with this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FfFkJt5F84BQZcuACst61qcesjK6L4gzSCJtG66PSo8/viewform?c=0&w=1