[ANSTHRLD] Bordure Herald

Eirik Halfdanarson kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 15 07:12:16 PDT 2016

Greetings,

It is with sadness I must announce that HL Arabella de Montacute has
elected to resign her position as Bordure Herald due to health issues. I
thank her for her service and wish her a speedy recovery. Lady Elena Wyth
has agreed to take over as acting Bordure until a replacement can be found.

The office of Bordure Herald is the external submissions herald for the
kingdom and ensures that submissions are processed and sent to Laurel in a
timely manner. This position requires computer skills and approximately 25
hours of time a month. If anyone would like to discuss the requirments and
duties at length, please contact me. I will be at Round Table and
Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium.

Applications will be accepted until the 30th of September. Please send your
application to me at kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org.

--
Eirik Halfdanarson
Star Principal Herald