[ANSTHRLD] July decision meeting NOW BACK AT ORIGINAL TIME/DATE

Asterisk Herald asterisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 14 05:54:43 PDT 2016

Star has asked me to tell you that Lady Arabella will be stepping down as
Bordure Herald due to her health.  Lady Elena Wyth will be her temporary
replacement.  In order to maintain heraldic progress at a steady rate, we
are going to hold the decision meeting as originally scheduled, this coming
Sunday 7/17 at 7:30 pm, via Skype.

I will be contacting submitters about this today.

--
Vigdís Gráfeldr
Asterisk Herald