[ANSTHRLD] July decision meeting postponed

Asterisk Herald asterisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 12 13:59:56 PDT 2016

Good day, heralds of Ansteorra;

Star has asked me to tell you that Arabella Bordure Herald has been
hospitalized with pneumonia and possible heart issues.  It's unclear at
this time how serious this is, but she will not be able to conduct a
decision meeting this coming Sunday. Therefore the meeting will be pushed
back to Kingdom Heraldic and Scribal Symposium. Time is yet to be
determined.

Please tell any interested submitters of this change. I don't believe she
had yet contacted them as a group but I know some have been asking.

--
Vigdís Gráfeldr
Asterisk Herald