[ANSTHRLD] Jason III

Rich Culver captbigdamnhero at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 18:26:42 PDT 2016

Or perhaps keep the tradition as a means of getting people to think about past crowns and remain familiar with them.

That said even on the FB post announcing his victory where I brought up the idea of Jason III, people were already insisting on Jason Dryfesdale I.

Gódspéde!

Wihtric

“Here's a thought. Let's CHANGE THE POLICY.  Tradition is meant to result in stability (without which our lives are as shaky as a Fiddler on the Roof!).  If it is leading to confusion, let's NO DO THAT.

Adelaide”