[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic offices

Eirik Halfdanarson kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 5 16:02:38 PDT 2017

Greetings to the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra,

First, the new Equinox Herald (Northern Regional) is Annais de Montgomerie.
My thanks to HL Kenneth McAllister for his time and service in this
position.

The office of Zodiacus Herald is open for applications from May 1 until May
31, 2017. This office maintains the Order of Precedence by entering court
reports into the Order of Precedence database. This requires some basic
knowledge of database entry and some knowledge of the Award system for this
Kingdom. Applications should be sent to the current Zodiacus Herald and
myself.

I am reopening the application period for the Eclipse Herald (Central
Regional). I received no applications and the office is still open, please
send applications to me.

After a suggestion and consultation with the Order of the Masters of
Defense, the following changes are being made to the Acheivement Guidelines:

On Page 6, under "Additional Display Elements," add a bullet to read:
"Members of the Order of the Defense are entitled to a white collar bearing
the badge of the Order of Defense encircling the arms."

This change is effective immediately.

--
Eirik Halfdanarson
Star Principal Herald