[ANSTHRLD] Updating the OP

Sweet, Debby deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu
Fri Aug 11 10:26:29 PDT 2017

Hi, everyone

I've been updating the OP with names and devices that have been registered. But I'm encountering a problem in correlating some of the registered names with what is in the OP.  I know that on the name registration form there is a line for the submitter to list previously used names. But that information is not visible to the casual viewer of OSCAR.

Do I need to get a (reading) account to view that information? Or is it even there at all?

Or would it be better throw those names out here and hope someone else knows the peeps involved?

I realize that not all the names registered will necessarily have an entry in the OP but I've got 33 names with possible matches and 62 names with no clear or semi-obvious match. And this doesn't even touch the problem of whether or not the name was registered simply to allow registry of arms and they want to use this other (unregistrable) name as their OP entry.

Any help with answers greatly appreciated.

Estrill
Zodiacus