[ANSTHRLD] Updating the OP

Elena Wyth elenawyth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 10:44:00 PDT 2017

Ask me how I just learned the Bordure email account wasn't subscribed to
this list?

You can get a basic account, but I'm not sure if OSCAR is going to be the
best help for you. At best alt names will be under the main name, and names
dropped or retained will be listed. That info would also be in the LOAR, I
think.

I'm more than happy to go name hunting with/for you in OSCAR and our
submission forms. Sometimes the raw forms can help if OSCAR can't.

Elena
Bordure

In Service,
HL Elena Wyth