[ANSTHRLD] More names with semi-reasonable assumptions

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 16 10:01:50 PDT 2017

For these first two, the question is - What name do you want used in the
OP? Registered name? or the Current (use) name?

*Cosma Drago*. Name change from Vyolante Drago do Porto.

Submitter released <Vyolante Drago do Porto>, so should be in the OP as
<Cosma Drago>

*Creppin a l'Ostriche*. Name and device. OP has Creppin l'Ostriche

formally he's got to have the a, but I believe he goes by what is in the
OP. But worth asking him?

--
And the following names, again, the question is are these the same person?

*Muirenn ingen Chernaig*. Name and device.
OP has Muirenn Inghen Cheithemaig.

Nothing in the files or OSCAR with <Cheithemaig>. registered name is from
Weisenfeurer. not enough info to tell.

*Rachel della Luna*. Name and device.
OP has Rachel of Bryn Gwlad.

Rachel della Luna is of BG, and if the OP has children's awards, I'd say
this is Confirmed.

*Rolff Gruenwald.* Name and device.
OP has Rolf Eoghan Grunwald.

Confirmed.

*Stephan Draco*. Name.
OP has Stephan Dracos.
Confirmed.

*Takayama Hitoshi.* Name and device.
OP has Hitoshi.

<Takayama Hitoshi> is Haldtre, originally attempted <Takaki Hitoshi>. no
mention of going only by Hitoshi in the files. But chances are really good.

*Thorgeirr Bjarnarson*. Name. Previous name, Warin Flecher , is released.
OP has Thorgeirr Valbjarnarson.

<Bjarnarson> originally submitted <Bjornsson>. (Bjornsborg) no mention of
<Valbjarnarson> or the released name. Submitter still goes by <Thorgier
Bjornsson> on facebook (for what that's worth)

<Warin Flecher> was released by Sir <Warin of Essex> in An Tir in 2015.

*Titus Aurelius Marcianus*. Name and device.
OP has Titus Aurelius Severus.

No mention of <Severus> on forms, but fb stalking tells me this is likely
Confirmed. (rising star to the son of person listed as the email on the
form, who she calls <Severus> in  a request for photos)

*Tristram le Rede*. Name.
OP has Tristram of Shadowlands.

<of Shadowlands> not mentioned on the forms, but submitter is from the
Shadowlands, so I'd say this is likely Confirmed.

*William MacKay of Glasgow*. Name and device.
OP has William McKay.

Submitter goes by <William MacKay>. the <of Glasgow> was added to clear a
conflict. Confirmed same person.

*Wulfstan Hrafnsson*. Name and badge.
OP has Raudulf Hrafnsson.

I don't have forms for either of these names. it looks like <Wulfstan> was
registered in 2014 in AN Tir. <Raudulf> isn't in OSCAR.

Looks like Wulfstan is active in British Columbia. I find no fb presence
for <Raudulf> (which I know isn't conclusive, but it's what I've got)

*Yrsa Haraldsdottir.* Device.
OP has Yrsa Haralsdottir.

Confirmed, OP looks like a typo.

*Ysenda del Appelyerd*. Name and device.
OP has Ysenda de Gray.

I don't think these are the same people. <del Appelyerd> was registered in
An Tir in 2015, and appears on the Avacal roll of arms. <Ysenda de Gray> is
an active member of Raven's Fort.

Elena
Bordure

--