[ANSTHRLD] Storm Harvey

ER Deputy er at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 24 10:56:52 PDT 2017

Greetings,

I know many down in the coastal area of Southern Region are worried and
watching the news right now regarding Storm Harvey.  Harvey now is a Cat 1
hurricane with time to grow and we have family that are in the path of this
storm.  I know His Excellency Eirik has been doing his duty as Star to
contact us down here to ensure we are aware and making ourselves be
prepared.

I want to stress being safe during these times.  The final outcome from
Harvey is still an unknown, but please mitigate your own risk.  Those who
are not within the threat, I would like to encourage you reach out to those
in the path of this storm to ensure safe and sound.

This storm could be nothing.  It may just be a large amount of rain and
flooding, but the potential is there for a great amount of damage and
danger.  So please, avoid high water, avoid rushing water, if in an area
that could flood see if you can move to higher ground or shelter with
somebody.  Remember, your life is more valuable than anything else. If
traveling this weekend, see if you are putting yourself in danger.

Please keep safe and dry.

In Service,
Alisone McCay
ER Deputy