[ANSTHRLD] New Star Signet

Eirik Halfdanarson kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 3 08:17:14 PST 2017

Greetings to all,

It is with sadness that I must thank HL Katerine le Roux d'Anjou for her
service and dedication to the College of Scribes and to promoting scribal
efforts throughout the kingdom. Her time in office has come to an end and
will transition at January's Round Table.

I would also announce that Baron Devin Phelan O'Donnabhain Sweinbrothar
will be assuming the office of Star Signet at January's Round Table. He has
been active in the scribal community and served as Sable Scroll. I look
forward to working with him to continue promoting scribal efforts in the
kingdom.
--
Eirik Halfdanarson
Star Principal Herald