[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Decision Meeting - January 15th 7:30PM

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 4 14:47:29 PST 2017

We will be hosting our monthly decision meeting via Skype on January 15th,
7:30 PM. There's still time to do some home work and make some comments on
the Ansteorra ILoI dated 2016-12-08
<https://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=4247> - Comments close
Tuesday, January 10th.

We will be discussing 8 items:

   1. *Enneleyn Phye Heydewolff - *New Device
   2. *Gaius Artorius Germanus* - Resub Device
   3. *Kilian MacRaith - *New Device
   4. *Lazarus Heydewolff von Robel* - New Device
   5. *Marcus Livius Antoninus* - New Name
   6. *Mary D'ash Elizabeth* - New Name
   7. *Mary D'ash Elizabeth - *New Device
   8. *Yrsa Haraldsdottir - *New Device

Please mark your calendars! Take some notes and if you have any questions
prior to the meeting, don't be afraid to ask.

Submitters and heraldic groupies are also welcome!

Add me on Skype! I've just created a "Bordure Herald" Skype account, so
please add that account as that is how I will be hosting the meeting. I
will also do my best to email (and FB post) a link to the meeting room once
it is set up (around 7PM).

If you have never been on Skype here is a simple step by step to getting
connected. If you have a headset OR speakers and can type into an IM box,
then you can use this program and contribute. Please note - sometimes Skype
can be a bit finicky if you haven't updated to the most recent version yet
- so please double check prior to the meeting!

1) Go to https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form
2)Create an Account or log in via MSN/Hotmail/Live account or Facebook.
3) Download the program: Go to http://www.skype.com/en/downlo
ad-skype/skype-for-computer/
4) Either "Search" or go to the Contacts menu > Add Contact and search for
"bordure"

--
In Service,

HL Elena Wyth