[ANSTHRLD] Open offices

Eirik Halfdanarson kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 11 05:56:07 PST 2017

Greetings,

Currently there are two regional deputy offices open.

Equinox Herald is the Northern Regional deputy and HL Kenneth MacAlister's
time in this office is ending. Send applications to myself and the Equinox
Herald email.

Eclipse Herald is the Central Regional deputy. HE Galen of Bristol had to
step down suddenly due to personal issues. He has done a wonderful job as
regional and I thank him for serving the Cental Region. HL Richard Stewart
of Saint Andrews, former Tressure Herald has agreed to fill in until a
replacement can be found. I appreciate his willingness to help on short
notice. Send applications to myself.

These offices are open for application until March 31, with a transition in
April.

--
Eirik Halfdanarson
Star Principal Herald