[ANSTHRLD] White Scarf Treaty

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Sat Mar 24 15:20:35 PDT 2018

That "unwritten" agreement for White Scarves was actually written for later
treaties:

Golden Lance: "We each declare that a member of this order inducted in any
other kingdom signatory to this treaty shall be welcomed in all of Our
realms and accorded the rights and precedence granted to Our own kingdom's
members of this order..."  Signatories as of 2010: Ansteorra, Trimaris,
Caid,   I suspect the later folks with the same order name are also
signatories: AEthelmearc, Atlantia, East.

Exact same wording for the Arc d'Or treaty between Ansteorra and Trimaris.

Fun with inter-kingdom precedence!

-Emma