[ANSTHRLD] CoH Monthly Reporting having issues

Obelisk Herald obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 7 16:14:41 PST 2019

Just a FYI, it appears that the online monthly report form seems to be having issues.  I will be looking into it.  Everything seems to be working but the sender does not seem to be getting their copy of the messages, not does anyone they copy on them.

Though it is possible that the regionals are still getting them. I am not yet sure what has happened as there has been no code changed on those pages in a long time.  So my first thought is Dreamhost may have made some sort of server change.

I will respond back when it has been resolved.

Thanks,
Alasdair