[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Decision Meeting - Roundtable

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 15 08:42:05 PST 2020

Greetings!

I would like to invite you to join us on this weekend on Saturday, January
18, at 11:00 AM at Round Table for the Heraldic Decision Meeting!  We are
currently scheduled to be in Room 207 (Herald's Room).

Here is the current list of items being discussed:
Ælfraed of Wiltun New Name
Ælfraed of Wiltun New Device
Ælfraed of Wiltun New Badge
Clauß Fuchs von Nurenberg New Name
Eadgyth Beornesdohtor New Name
Eadgyth Beornesdohtor New Device
Eadgyth Beornesdohtor New Badge
Goðbrandr Njalsson New Name
Goðbrandr Njalsson New Device
Hafez al-Mufaddal al-Sabak New Name Change
Ozar Svensson New Name
Ozar Svensson New Device
Petronilla Asteria Peregrina New Name
Petronilla Asteria Peregrina New Device
Rwsa Georgette New Device

This meeting is to decide whether items should be sent to Society for
registration or returned to the submitter for further work.  We hope you
will join to see how the heraldic sausage is made!

--
In Service,
Master Brian O'hUilliam, OL, OP, WSA