[ANSTHRLD] Ceremonial Forms of address

Robert Schaefer donnanofpatrinor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 09:10:15 PST 2020

Master Robin or anyone who has this information I'm in need of your help.

I could use your help.  I loaned my heralds notebook to a new court herald
and it got misplaced during the day.  It contained all the heraldic
information I've been collecting since I joined the SCA almost 5 years
ago.

The thing I'll miss the most is the spreadsheet from Master Robin's class
on the history of Ansteorra Awards.  The one that has the precedence
information on one side and the forms of address on the other.

I used this to refresh my memory every time I've heralded a court or for
teaching others.  If someone has a copy and could send it to me I'd
appreciate it.

I cannot believe I hadn't scanned it in and put it on my google drive.

I will be forever grateful if I can get another copy.

If not I'll go through the constitutions and recreate it.

Yours in service,
Lord Donnán Ó Néill