[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Decision Meeting (02/13/2021)

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 9 08:12:57 PST 2021

Greetings!

This month's Heraldic Decision Meeting will be held after Round Table this
Saturday, February 13, at 5:30 pm via Zoom, or immediately following the
Open Meeting at Round Table, whichever is later.

PLEASE NOTE THE SPECIAL DATE AND TIME!!!
Here is the current list of items being discussed:

   - Baudoyn de Lafayette - New Name Change
   - Marjorie Heron - New Name Change
   - Melodie Ann de Ryes - New Name & New Device
   - Umm Yamin Sabilla al-Humayra bint Wasim ibn Yusuf al-Bahar - New Name
   Change

The letter being discussed may be found at
https://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=6774.
This decision meeting is the step before we send submissions to Laurel, so
your participation is greatly appreciated.  If you have any concerns please
don't hesitate to contact me.  You can email here or find me on Facebook as
"Brian O'h'Uilliam". Please do join us! I look forward to seeing you there.
The link and instructions to join the Zoom meeting will be posted when we
get closer to the meeting.

--
In Service,
Master Brian O'hUilliam, OL, OP, CB, WSA