[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Decision Meeting (02/13/2021)

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Sat Feb 13 15:16:18 PST 2021

Star Principal Herald is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: February Decision Meeting
Time: Feb 13, 2021 04:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86438250442
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86438250442&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1613344414489000&usg=AFQjCNFNcGXinxESMarGvmBHhM16UGRYsA>

Meeting ID: 864 3825 0442