[ANSTHRLD] New Officers - Welcome!

Star Principal Herald kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 4 16:22:14 PST 2023

Greetings Everyone!

I hope your holidays were everything you could ask for and more!

Now that we're getting settled in and back to business as normal, I have a
few announcements about officer change-over.  Without further ado, here
they are!

I am so happy to announce the new Eclipse Herald is HL Jessimond of
Emerickeskepe!!!! Jessimond has been a leader for heralds in the Central
Region for quite some time. And now it's official! All Central Regional
heralds will report to her effective immediately.

My heartfelt thanks to Master Richard Fairbourne who volunteered to be the
interim Eclipse. Thank you for your insight and time. It is truly
appreciated.

Please join me in welcoming HE Meadhbh inghean Rois as Vindheim's new
Bastion Herald. Her Excellency is well-versed in all the projects and ideas
from her predecessor. I know she will do an outstanding job! Bastion Herald
is one of the busiest jobs in the Principality right now, so if you have
skills - Her Excellency can and will put you to good use! [image: 😁]

VIVAT!!!

Once again, we welcome HL Lillias MacGuffin as the new Star Signet. I know
she will be great!

A big heartfelt THANK YOU to HL Aline Hopton who got the College of Scribes
through some rough times and technical difficulties during COVID. You are
an inspiration!

Congratulations to all!

YIS,
Annais de Montgomerie